Monday, February 28, 2011

Bmi Calculator With Size

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge # 90

Hello!

a wonderful Monday, I wish you. It's time for the new challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge . The next two weeks is the

topic Multifold .

That is a very versatile range and I'm very curious about your reactions.

Wiper Here is my card:
Today I finally have time to write something more detailed to my new House Mouse card. This is my very first Wiper Card. Here you will find a guide, to which I have also worked. The map above is compressed and it will also be sent. Things get interesting when she gets out of the envelope. They can be set up and it appears that is unfolding in a small message. When squeezing it disappears again. Super interesting and also a small amusement: D.

I am also back in Odds and ends I used combining its Digipapierreste (except the brown polka-dotted paper is from the "The Green Stack"). I have light yellow color to the default, pink and brown held. I cut the papers match, wiping the edge with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, and in some places I have the super nice flourishes from Stempelglede grunge set, used distresst and sewn. On a blank white paper I stamped the flourishes on the left and right and even used a cute little house mouse in the lower right corner. The small image is quite tiny, but that still is plenty of room for a greeting or a spell.

The main motive I stamped on watercolor paper with a black Archival Inc, stamped with my Nesti shaped, and colored with watercolor pencils. The Nestiesstanze I have recorded a ground base for the subject (the outer Umsandung), cut out and glued Unters motif. By far the bonding points / pixels I have the motive attached to the paper-based card. The sentiment is from a House Mouse Set, and even this was cut with a Nestiesstanze and embossed. As I have deco this time presented pearls in ornate form, ordinary pearls, butterfly charm, pink line, punched butterfly, used buttons, crochet and flower stickers in 3D.






Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment