Monday, August 9, 2010

Foreign Students Leasing Cars

Home again ... I

clock since Saturday morning at five we are done, but recovered at home ...
Here Some impressions from Istria, Croatia:

One of the many beaches of Porec

port of Porec
The water was great ...

Our cottage

Yellow Submarine - glass boat


The part would have also liked ... Unfortunately, my purse for small zuuuuuuuuuuuuuu * grin *

My little boy and the neighbor ... dancing ..., o)))



Kathi, Selina, Lucas and me ...


The lower photo was taken in a glass boat, or about 10m depth ...

visit to the dinosaur park, which turned out to be a flop but in hindsight, too much entry and almost 20min. then we were through, and on the playground were still broken bottles .... not recommended!




have in our garden which I found at the holiday home ... nice not?



sunset on the way home on Friday ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment