Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How To Make A Vw Bug Wheelie

Cottage Romantic & a beautiful book ...

Last week the highly anticipated parts of the
arrived.

Things are so enchanting!
I have decorated as wild;)

The tablecloth
"Bella Vintage"
is a real favorite
and looks so beautiful off!
The quality is fabulous!



I'm very in love in the new
Espressotässchen
and
French Latte Cups!



... the cute sugar shaker I have misused
as Kakaostäuber
;)






"Bella Vintage"
is a reality in our living room
catchment.
The cover fits snugly over the sofa
and draped over the backs I have to protect
Tea Towels
...
because our dog girl
loves the sofa and the chair also
and keeps it like her nap;)


At last, the new
and highly anticipated by me,
second Paper
Ingela Broling & Petra Eriksson
appeared:

Others are insights into
beautiful houses from bloggers ...
what shall I say?
to Attack before it's sold out,
it is really beautiful!
look:


0 comments:

Post a Comment