Thursday, December 23, 2010

Import Slingshot Australia Legal

you .. Merry Christmas ... or

... my homemade Works show, unfortunately I was once again carried off the flu and then I had to do everything at the last minute, unfortunately I have not done all hope is not bad, but I promise soon!!

So, there you go ....

Christmas card 1

Christmas card 2


Christmas card 3


My first bookmark ...


Christmas card 4

Christmas card 5

These two lanterns (filled with Schokis) got the teachers in Kiga my little ... were now the second and third lantern'll probably quickly make any more, but very time consuming, but simply beautiful to look at ....




And here .... Prell is my order from mail order, where there was a 10% discount for crafting elves,


The others are Nellie Snellen Sketch markers, acrylic blocks for stamps, punches and Sizzix Spellbinders, as well as double-sided tape or velcro ....



0 comments:

Post a Comment