Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jenna Haze And Aurora Snow Got Dick?

Now everything is ready .. - Well, almost ....

Earlier, it has become - but - now I'm down to a little thing does everything before the holidays so far, which was still on the list (apart from the normal work - which is open until between years - well, has the snow also slowed me strong).

two sweaters I've done - for a swap with the dear Nadja - and even now as the roads are open again, will probably all on time for the Christmas Eve arrival * looking forward *. The result is 2 Anastasia - see for yourself:




please not on my eighth chaos in the background .. gg. grad from here looks as if a bomb explodes: D

Furthermore, I've done today then 20 transactions completed, which must be out tomorrow .. and so much else: D

And now I'm getting kinda ironed, and sneak into bed: D

a nice start to the Wednesday - the night owl you wish: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment