Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Extending Curtain Rod

New Offer of the month in Wonderland

The March has come - today said the "unofficial start spring" was - if you give people faith in the radio may not - I found the sunny day today and very spring-like - well, considered at least from the warm exchange of:)
with the season I have my monthly supply , just for you.
Olfa rotary cutter Limited Editon
"Tulips from Amsterdam".

you get it as a single item or in a set pattern with either blade, spacer or Megaset with blades and spacers. An article - many applications.
The offer is valid only while supplies last.
added to the program I have also added a few articles for the hobby. You can now find sewing and embroidery machine needles .- shop. Category "other accessories" - Subcategory Näh.-/Sticknadeln.
I wish you a great start to the month of March - for some this week yet to be determined "splashy" - at least in the regions where Carnival, or Mardi Gras is celebrated.
My Wonderland is "fool-Free Zone" - I wear 365 years but the clown in the neck:)
All Love,
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment