Friday, March 4, 2011

Is Muncho Potato Chips Still In The Market

In-house ...

.. In recent days I get here every now and then mails with content rather strange, questions, observations .. and at all .....

Now, a short statement from me:

first yes, it's quiet around me - from private, personal reasons - not because it is stressful to anyone ... not because I'm afraid that anyone could read anything .. and in general ... There are reasons that I would like to expatiate not because they are personal - PERIOD!

second if I comment on something, or write, I mean it the way I write it - I roll neither facts nor do I believe, "rumors were important for world peace" - What I say or write, I can confirm ....

third If you want to know something, please ask the - I give you information - but please - if something "Voice of Hearing" making the rounds .. let me out of the number ...

4th With whom I like - where - why - and in general keep contact, but please let the left to myself .. I have long 3x7 - and I think I may very well decide who I let into my life, and who not ... It is nice to be me "would open the eyes" - but, well ... I do not need that ... There is without me and without my participation enough catfight in Blogger Land .. I am not interested at all and it generally does not know who to find out who for whatever reason something "has" - my life is spectacular enough without this virtual rumgezicke ...

I am a man who stands with both feet on the ground of the facts - my world is fine - I like it the way it is .... I would not change it .....

The www is a supplement, or an extension of real life .... no more and no less ... I got to know virtual beings who eventually got a face and a real body - I am very grateful for there were some very dear while people without whom I my could not imagine virtual, but my real life. ... But - the www is not my life .. and I think that is exactly the point is, should consider the many readers once - whether it is related to them - or if the www is the real world, without realizing it ...

rumors are beautiful - and gossip-Dratsch is nice - BUT: when it comes to that, he is malicious, and it comes to allegations that are not durable, so listen to the fun ....


Just think about it ...

So my word to Sunday .. laughing

LG
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment