Saturday, March 5, 2011

Heather Harmon Myspace.com

problem 10 weeks Sketch

Hello and a beautiful Sunday!

And again one week almost over and it's time for the new target while Bawion / Work Knowledge Online . This week it is handiwork of a skit to Birgit.

And this card I made the sketch:
Back to originally or something like that. At the very beginning were the sweet Penny Black designs and Magnolia Tilda my favorite subjects. I was looking for cleaning up my craft room so many great images in the hands and thought it was time to color again interesting to older subjects. This sweet little hedgehog are too good to dusting.

I also found some crochet, which I have long forgotten. They are Häkelbuttons I've posted before. The instructions, I had linked. So who has interest in the field of "crochet" browse a bit. :)



This time I cut a blank white cards in the size 13.5 x 13.5. There is a folding card, so take the length twice. The beautiful background paper is printed and the paper itself is stamped flowers (flower background stamp by stamping for), painted with red Glitzergelstift and embossed. The narrow strip of red paper in the background is colored paper. On the mats, I used burgundy and black construction paper. The main motif is embossed with a cardboard (precious box out of the Aldi-Nord) deposited. I inked the edges of the paper with a cloth and black ink pad. The bee has gotten a little chip board black paint at the edges. Then I have all the papers together with black thread sewn and glued the threads on the back with scotch tape set.
The image is by Penny Black and I have received from Nova Rosi times and now colored with watercolor pencils. As a little extra I have Stickles (Stardust) onto the wings of the bee and the bee and Chipboard the large brads.
The transparent sticker that says "Friend" is also a gift from America (House Mouse DT) have been. It is self-adhesive and as I rounded the pre-punched holes with small black glittered brads decorated. As decoration I have also bee a chip board from a Basic Grey Card Set, Häkelbuttons, Brad's big black and white round stones used. The large embelishments I glued with hot glue. It should sit rock solid and no longer leave.

Challenges:


0 comments:

Post a Comment