Monday, March 7, 2011

Fashionable Slr Camera Bags For Women

Digital Tuesday Challenge # 101

Good morning!

A week is over and our blog-hop is over. Before I continue with the new challenge and my nine-card, I would like to tell you the winner. I have drawn using random and the No 50 it has become.

the comments was the No. 50 of Charlene Charlene's Card Creations . I would say congratulations and have fun with your profit. Please write a mail to our Lora (lorascards@aol.com) from the Digital Challenge DT Tuesday and give it through your selected two preferred designs of Kenny K .
***
Good morning!

A week is over and our Blog Hop is over too. Before I continue with the new challenge and my new card I would like to tell you the winner. I have drawn using random and the winner is #50.

Among the comments the #50 was Charlene from Charlene's Card Creations . I say congratulations and have fun with your win. Please write a mail to our Lora ( lorascards@aol.com ) from the Digital DT Challenge and give her the names or links from your selected two digis by Kenny K .

*** And here it comes slowly with the new challenge of digital Tuesday. The new preference for this week is:

Welcome little one.

We therefore a baby card or other project like about Baby / Newborn see you. I'm very curious what will you conjure beautiful.

And here's my card:
I have this time two Freebies combined, which I have saved some time ago. Habeich also printed some papers.

As you can see my description really skinny today. The main reason is that I did not have much time for it. But do not worry, the detailed description will follow tonight or tomorrow. :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment