Tuesday, January 25, 2011

251: The Annabel Chong Play

Hearts - Flowers * swarm * - now she is ready: - instead of buying exchange -)

The new Embroidery by Stickpfötchen "Blossoming heart friends," I could sample Embroidery is available today HERE available


I used the file to embroidered mats:) - let's see if I can keep .. or whether I'm in the shop, grab or .. or .. or:) - the main thing, they are finished and beautiful:)

The file includes 6 embroidery designs, including 5 for the frame and a 13x18 for 10x10 frame. The embroidery patterns are available in both series, as well as individual patterns.

Sun ... and now I'm back in my "secret cellar Wonderland" and stitch again .. But what I tell yet - but it is also schööööööööööön soooooooooooooo:)

LG
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment