Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lead Management In Excel

For My Head tabs:) - Sylvia

I must add something to, or show you: D

I an eBook Sample sewn, and that of Sylvie Juel Design :) Some people know that I have 2 boys in my household, a little small and a little hairy, but .. I LOVE MY BOYS:) - and there they are very hairy dog atypical, and have hair, like humans, it is often something you cool in this weather .. I got it "covered" - and here come the pictures ...

Winnie the Pooh - quite blatantly ripped out of sleep,,,

Bordon's times like in the other direction: D

Winnie the Pooh the whole, accepted even as a sleeping stuff, and turns the "bed" for: D


the coats I would sew again into something smaller - the center out to take something, and cut the caps, he is still sitting better - but even so it's a great model:) And who's

Fell noses something like "good" to do the find the eBook HERE

LG
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment