Sunday, January 2, 2011

Do I Really Need Insoles

New Year - and many attachments:) - New Year sales in Wonderland

Hello everyone, first of all

I like all of you "Happy New Year 2011" do - and I hope all your wishes and intentions will be fulfilled.

Also I've made some resolutions for the year 2011 - whether good or bad, this will emerge in the course of the year. But, I would like to part with things I just can not "be good" - I think that at least this is not the worst intent .. laughing - these are necessary things, and one you see below.

Today the New Year sales begin in the online shop. All offers subject to change, and as long as supplies last. What's gone - is gone - soon to be worthwhile, because it's not just winter produce, but also lots of other goods reduced, the last year in "many mouths" waren.Viele these products, of which I was so convinced I have a strong stomach ache prepared because I was angry beyond measure through various actions - and therefore - which is not good for me, which must WAY out of the Wonderland) - Whether or aunt Ema Farbenmix - the name does not matter - but see for yourself:)

Secondly, it will be here in Wonderland now a bonus scheme which is dependent on total annual sales. All sales from today up to and including the 15th November this year are paid at a 3% bonus. This is a bonus, as a credit in the week after the 15th November as a voucher. Surely, then one or the other My stash for Christmas 2011, bought it.

also been the first spring / summer fabrics have arrived, the colors of joy, I personally am looking forward to this but very sad time.

I hope to see you include in this year to my loyal customers, and also blog readers, and I wish you and I continue to enjoy your new hobby. sends

All good wishes from the wonderland,
you
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment