Sunday, January 30, 2011

Anime How To Masterbate

I almost forgot ....

... the great award that I got from dear Sandra .


I got the award now for the second Time, and I was pleased also really thrilled about it - but at the last time I found it so difficult in the whole great blogs that I follow that I enjoy time and again (and sweeten my Kaffeepäuslein), inspire me, and always invite new to make a reader pause there to nominate just 3 or 5 blogs.


For this reason, I pass this award to ALL the blogs I follow, and take out no more. All are dear to me now and I like to miss not one of them (even though I am yet so the one time or another by contributions payable angry .... Belongs too) ...


I say thank you, dear Sandra, and I hope you're not angry about my decision.


Love,
Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment