Saturday, January 29, 2011

Is Rikers Island Visit Schedule

Task 5 weeks

Hello and a beautiful Sunday!

I am getting right now do not look often here, but that will hopefully change soon. I have currently just been hit up to my ears and I feel something. Nevertheless, I want to the new target for the new week at Bawion / craft knowledge online show. This time

is the default on Sketch .

And this is the sketch of:
And the mini-map (12.8 x 12.8 cm) I made the sketch. This map gets my oldest son for his birthday. It is hardly to believe, but it will in a few weeks seven. As the saying goes, you can see the children how time flies. As was like, I can only agree.

And here's my card:

I may indeed come out as the owner of this sweet subject. I do love the mice of House Mouse and this is kind of cute. Even the sentiment stamp is from House Mouse. I verbastelt this time the white cardstock Color Wash, Digipapier, paper bag, and even painted Bottelcaps. The decoration is kept fairly simple with some gestazten butterflies, cut out circles, some crochet thread, ribbon, buttons, and some Stones. I colored with watercolor pencils, as always. In the corners I used a Eckstempel from Grungeset of Stempelglede with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I must say that are simply awesome.






Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment