Saturday, January 8, 2011

Cheap Wedding Receptions In Queens

bad health is sometimes really productive:)

last couple of days it took me a little "carried off" - and as my sewing room even in the basement is located, and to me the steps on / Descending a bissel heavily on the "air" is, have I done so a few things you beautiful lying on the couch, or sitting at the PC can do:)

One thing that I long buzzed in my head is ready .. and it better every day go, go on tomorrow with "setting is not yet":)



A Bug Bag - on the one hand, the "typical beetle style - with retro and ever". ...

and on the other side with a "silly saying" - as it should be otherwise with me:)

So, and now I go once again to my "get healthy coffee "- and think about me if I keep the bag, or pack in my DaWanda-Shöppchen, or if I swap them, or whatever ... vs. ..
main thing is, it takes some getting "FEDSCH": D

Love, Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment