Monday, February 14, 2011

Bees Farm In Bangalore

Digital Tuesday Challenge # 98 Use a Die Cut

Good morning!

Yikes, it is the already Tuesday. It seems to me almost as if I slept through the Monday! : D
It's definitely time for the new specification for digital Tuesday. This week's issue quite easily. The one you have to cut (with a punching and embossing machine as Cuttlebug die-cut part) use. This time I used three stamps from Digi Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Set (designed by Zenware Design) My Grafico . You can do this week a set of arbitrary My Grafico win and as a bonus to have a 20% coupon for the shop.

topic: Use a Die Cut .

And here's my card:


have for this card once again worked with digital scrap paper. Those were some remnants from my chest. The main motif is composed of three separate Digi stamp. I have kept the overall motif in brown "sepia" and the little spotlight I colored a different color. This technique is called Spot Lighting Technique and for me was a new territory. I found the idea very interesting and I tried it once. Because I like coloring in my life, I could not let the great motive knows how many do it. The saying / seal stamp is for stamping of a set of. I have it in red gestempel, the rings with a red angmalt Glitzergelstift excised, and wiped out along the edge red. The flowers are made, this time complete with the punches by Nellie Snellen. Also, I've punched the border with a punch from Martha Stewart. The edges of the papers are all in red and easily wiped Vintage Photo (Distress Ink). As decoration have three different ribbons and stones have to keep her from Prima.




Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment