Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where To Watch Banbros

Digital From the Heart (Valentine's Day Theme)

Hello!

a nice Tuesday I hope! This week I can give you a card for the new challenge at Digital Tuesday show. Unfortunately, it had really caught me last week and I was several days with fever. And since I was sick, I was able to show last week, nothing new. I'm so terribly sorry. But this week I am quite fit and was able to craft diligently. I again tried a Criss Cross Card.

And is the subject this week: From the Heart (Valentine's Day Theme)!

Actually, I have now is outdated for the next three years for Valentine's Day, but I still want to show what's new: D. This time I used two Digi stamp (the girl I have myself drawn and you'll manage to pick up my freebies for you).

And now my card:
Here's the Criss Cross card closed. The swirls I have itself stamped in red and black. The all black squiggles and letters are rub ons. The butterflies and the heart are crocheted by me.

I some butterflies with the Martha Stewart had punched punch made of transparent paper.



And we see the inner workings of the Criss Cross card. I have the corners rounded so that the shove is easier. The inner part is a sketch worked by Just Us Girls. The paper is actually a Digi paper.




Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment