Monday, February 14, 2011

Why Can I See My Veins In My Breasts

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge # 89 Challenge # 97 Tuesday

Hello!
a good start to the week, I wish all of you! I just got a new House Mouse card for you. The new challenge at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge is now gone online and the target this time is super easy.

Your Favorite House Mouse Stamp .

So you looking for from your favorite image and what tinkering with it. I'm very curious what are your favorite subjects. I personally went for the cute couple "Playing Dress Up". That was my first punch and I still love remains.

And here's my card:
Since I love to combine with many challenges and so much with Love or the heart is called for, I went on a wedding card. Well, yes it is the stamp more or less before already and I have personally had enough of Valentine's Day card: D.

The flower background with a background stamp stamped by the stamping for. After cutting I stamped up and down in a red border to the border temple of the Stempelglede set. I've wiped the edges slightly pink and white with my sewing machine sewn. Still the same I've been working the smaller rectangle with transparent paper. The flowers I stamped only in pink (Stempelglede set) and then stamped with a retro Tanzer (Medium). I wiped the edges red. Finally, I've marked the flowers, so they have something Strucktur and not lie so flat. The heart and the word are stamped and cut out (Hampton Art, Wedding Set). As decoration I used lace, pink ribbon, pink Herzeyelets, buttons, heart loop and white pearls.







Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment