Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spotting Which Are Muscus Like.

Take Time for You Challenge # 34 Valentine's Day

Good morning !

I wish you all a really great start to the week! As far as I again 'm very fit, I have this week also made real deal. In particular, as the cleaning for me at the moment on the top spot. This is really much stayed S. But before I start with the big flush, I want to show you my latest card for the new challenge at Take Time for You .

The next two weeks, we want something to
topic: see Valentine's Day
of you.

And here's my card:
I finally used geschaft the beautiful heart stamp from Magnolia. I sent the subject many times, but never handled himself. And on the subject Valentine's Day, it fits just super nice. The stamp "Love" as a logo, I also used. This stamp was with Henry at the Mini from Whiff of Joy. The seal matrix is supplied from the stamping for and the scrolls and the "spots" on the edge of the papers again Stempelglede from the set.






Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment