Sunday, February 20, 2011

Masterbate With Chicken Breast

Take Time for You Challenge # 35 coffee or tea

Good morning!

Wow, again it is Monday and for two weeks around and time for the new challenge at Take Time for You . This time we have a theme for you. Tinkering something to

theme: coffee or tea

it or has to do with it. I'm really curious what will you conjure up the subject. I have this time for a subject of Penny Black and decided that crafted a card for a man.

And here's my card:
I have this time coloring with markers (Normal cheap Filzmaler) tried. I had found only six pins, but it went quite well. The first thing I scribbled with markers to color my acrylic block. I then etched with a water tank that color and brush on capturing in a circular motion and also brought quite quickly. At some points I had to go over it öffters because the transitions were seen too much. And finally, I have indicated the dark areas with watercolor pencils and obliterated with paint. If one more marker colors at their disposal, you can mix very well. As the colors were not dark enough for me, I guess I just have nachgeholfen: D.

The design papers are printed, only I myself have the lowest paper stamped with a "Happy Birthday" stamp. I cut the cardstock this time to 16x32 cm, folded and bent. For the mesh from the design document I have light blue printer paper in 15.6 x15, 6 cm cut. The pattern paper is on my 15.2 and 15.2 x11 x4, 2 cm in size. The motive and the day are stamped and embossed with amnesty. I stamped the papers with stamps from the Grungeset of Stempelglede (especially county and Eckstempel), with Distress Ink Vintage Photo wiped with a scissors distresst and sewn with my sewing machine. I sew it never directly on the card blank. As decoration I cut this time and formed many paper circles with brads to flowers. I also have a Stanzbordüre stamped with my beloved punch from Martha Stewart. Then I had a little ribbon, an eyelet and four round stones used.




Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment