Saturday, February 26, 2011

Unwanted Erection Blog

Bawion weeks Exercise 9 ABC

Have a nice Sunday!
Wow, I've finally geschaft was time for the new weekly task at Bawion / submit craft knowledge online . This week there is a default ABC:

L for bookmarks.

Is it really a very simple setting, that would also have to participate very much:). I'm really looking forward the ideas and forms you will show us.

Here's my bookmark:

This time I made a normal rectangular bookmarks and rounded with a corner punch, the upper edges. The green base is blank in my 11x15 cm. The background paper is printed on the mats and I have colored paper and printer paper (Turquoise) is used. I'm right up and down a few flourishes in spring-leaf form in Vintage Photo Distress Ink stamped. This stamp is a miniature temple of Prima Marketing. I have the brand new and used for the first time, and the spell and the cupcake stamp (UK Craft Cup Cake 1 set). I cut the paper with a difference of 4 mm wiped on the edge in pink or green, with scissors and sewn distresst. In breaking down, I have kept to the sketch of Stamp + fun = CREATIVITY. For the post of Herzeyelets I have cut two circles, since the eyelet itself is quite small and would go on the big bookmarks. To decorate this time I mean Retro Flowers punched, using buttons, ribbons and heart-precious stones. As a little highlight I have pink Stickles distributed over the pre-recorded loops. The Stickles is still wet in the photo:). I'm just too impatient and am now photos when I'm done.
Oh yes, the subject is on watercolor paper and colored with watercolor pencils gestempel.




Challenges:

0 comments:

Post a Comment