Saturday, February 12, 2011

Frequent Urination And Negative Pregnancy Test

Lotti:)

.. for the wonderful award to you I have to send:)

Today I discover him, the beautiful quality award, which I got from dear " Lotti-Svenson ":)


It is always difficult to pass such an award - for - all the blogs I read regularly, have something special for me. In the one I read to get inspired me, and the other I read, because I'm always amused that hüschigen styles of writing I am always "get high" - in yet another I read, because there I find constantly new information that will help me in my hobby, and still others blogs make me thoughtful - but all bear my life to ... Selected

I therefore Blogs from people I personally think is "versatile":) - versatile, creative, and versatile:)

My Awards I give, in principle, to all of you - but in particular I want to give the award to:
Babydoll1962 (as varied)
Beat Blog colorful (again, you never know what you get to read nice term)
my funny fanny (here I'm always surprised at what all created with nimble fingers can)
bellaina (without words - just look itself as gg)
wallflower (Nadia receives Award from EVERY me .. grin)

The 7 things:) - I've almost forgotten (. and there are only 15 blogs, I know - but - I still would have taken had it been not 15 but 50):)

first I am a color junkie - mixed - knallebunt and Uni .. the main thing BUNT
second I love roller coasters (it's not a carousel like life itself)
third I am "unneidisch" - the word envy is missing in my dictionary:)
4th Nature - an important part in my life
5th I like to eat Chinese:)
6th I am a fairy tale junkie - whether old or new - I like the Grimm brothers as well as the other narrators
7th I am a coffee junkie


it, then I hope that what I mentioned will accept the award .. laughing

Love, Marion



thank the person who gave you the award and link them to your post. Tell us 7 things about you. Give the award to 15 recently discovered a new blogger. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they have received the award.

0 comments:

Post a Comment