Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Do You Do With A Cyst On The Urethra?

Digital Tuesday Challenge # 99 Punches

Good morning!
My children have left home and I also have time to post. It's Tuesdays and today that means for me the new challenge of digital Tuesday goes online and I can show you a new card. I have this time a Digistempel Melje used by design and also printed paper remains (The checkered background to be exact). Cancelled this time is "only" the award.

The theme this week Punches (Punch) .

Well that's probably quite simple, who has no punch at home. I opted for the flowers and branches before Nellie Snellen Punch.

And here's my card:
As you can see it has become very black and white. Actually, everything should be on display black than white, but I must admit I assumed the black paper: S. Real stupid, but what can you do there, just improvise. I have the "old white" paper at the edges brushed black. I hope the card still goes through as monochrome.

This time I re-colored with watercolor pencils and used for decoration black flower brads and clear round stones in two sizes.



Challenges:

***
Another small but important information checked at the end. Next week starts a blog Tuesday at Digital hop to the occasion, we have fit the 100! Challenge selected. I hope you make it with numerous, there are plenty of the profits! Good luck ever! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment